 Trains / 5529
Re: Need references
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:00:21 GMT

How many photo's/drawings are there even of engines like the Kirkfield • Quarry
engines?
(nice 0-4-0's in 3' gauge, and one in 4 8 1/2 gauge)
How about the EBT 2-8-2's?  Or K-36's? :)
Or 80HP Sentinels?
Or of engines like HOSS (Porter Air Engine 4077)
The cyclopedias are great as a general source of knowlage though...you • won't go
too wrong buying them but they are not essential, nor are they in any way
inclusive of all possible designs.  There are lots of good sites on the • web
with photographs...the hard cover books are not as important of a ref. as • they
used to be.

Stop teasing me already...where can I find these (URL's)?

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie