 Trains / 5538
Re: Need references
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:28:41 GMT

How many photo's/drawings are there even of engines like the Kirkfield
Quarry engines? (nice 0-4-0's in 3' gauge, and one in 4 8 1/2 gauge)

http://www.involved.com/lauderback/RiverCityRailroad/
(and I know the current owner of 2 of the engines...I have a few photos of • the
engines in a dismantled state)

Thanks.  This is just the type of thng I was looking for.

There are skads of sites with photos of trains on the internet...all you • have
to do is look a little bit for them.

Any suggestions as to what keywords to use in Yahoo, etc?

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie