 Trains / 467
Re: Speculation: Monorail, Disney, Past Coincidence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:39:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm a purist. No non TLG elements sully my creations. I'm fairly
pedantic about it(1) too.
But I'd make a big fat exception for train specific LEGO compatible
elements that came from elsewhere.

1 - OK, raise your hand if you're surprised by that admission.. <scans
globe> Look Ma, no hands!

Beyond surprise- why I am shocked! Last I read you would only use original
Lego string. (I had to replace my own after the cats did something disgusting
with it.)

2 - or at least slipping, which is what drivers often do if not
sufficiently sanded.

Sanding!  Why that will get you kicked out of a pinewood derby faster than a
speeding locamotive.  Oh sorry, we aren't at a pinewood derby, but remembeer
that if your son becomes a scout.
Make it a good day.
Louise