 Trains / 4403
Re: Likeness of a Talgo: Shared monoaxle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Douglas Pegram writes:
BEEEG Snip
but im working on racing models so
it aint happenin'!
Ah come on I really want to see it,beautiful work, simply stunning, now if we
could only get you a job with TLCs new product design dept.

So you think I should start on a CAD talgo?
or the lighted nose piece?
Doing a whole train set is hard, but if I start with my amt 2000 and do other
cars from there well.. maybe

as for working for TLC, yep if i did jr would be no more, i cant believe what
I saw when i got a 2000 jr set "wheeled front shovel truck":
a polly bag for lower half
a polly bag for upper half

im surprized the minifig was'nt seporite.
but town jr seems cheaper!