 Trains / 3973
Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:01:44 GMT

Russell clark wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Some rules:
1.you must submit instructions in the form of dat files. instructions in
any other form are not going to be accpted, inclidung instructions
generated from dat files. All dat files must have appropriate step
commands in the dat file(s). all submodels will have seperate
instructions (e.g. a bogie submodel). All minifigs and hoses etc need to
be put into a seperate file, as do all unofficial parts. All models need
to be able to fit with the 9v trains theme and work with the 9v track
parts etc.

So what happens to those of us who use Macs and therefore cannot run lDraw?

Russell

In that case you can submit instructions however you can get them and I can
create dat files from them.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com