 Trains / 3971
Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:18:04 GMT

Kevin Maynes wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

<some snipping>

So what happens to those of us who use Macs and therefore cannot run lDraw?

YEAH??! (Mac users unite;-)

Well, send me some of your models, John, I'd be happy to fondl- er, digitize
them for you. :)

Hi-O! ;-)

Always ready to help out a poor downtrodden Mac user ;)
K.M.
p.s. Intel's can L-Draw, norny norny norny!

Well, to be honest, I bought a <gasp> PC for my kids and will use it to L-draw.
I hope God will forgive me (He seems like a Mac-type to me;-)

-John