 Trains / 3579
Re: What kind of motor comes with the 4559?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:52:07 GMT

I'm not sure I understand the question exactly, but they all have the
same motor. It's just incorporated differently into the engine model.

The 4559 does not have the motor connected by a bogey plate, like the
4565, if that's what you're asking. It is attached more like the 4561
engine style, although the 4561 uses an awful 1/2 train wagon plate
slash molded nose hybrid, where the 4559 has a separate nose piece.

Hope that helps.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.trains, Chetan Mistry writes:
Hello:

Just wondering what kind of motor comes with the 4559 cargo railway?  Is
it like the new railway exprees one where the lights are part of it.  Or
is it like the older kind (freight and crane railway), just the motor
itself.

Chet