 Trains / 29343 (-10)
  Re: A Hippo and some Box Cars (More Pennsy MOCs)

(...) Hey cale, If I didn’t say it at Brickworld I’ll say it here. WOW!!!!! Your work is truly inspirational. The amount of detail poured into all of your train MOC's is fantastic and I love that you've included the history of the prototypes as (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!

Wow, was the ILTCO National Convention ever a BLAST this year! It was great to renew friendships that have been forged over the years and to make new ones, and the camaraderie among LEGO trainheads just keeps getting better. For you (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  ULUG will be attending the Train Show in Evanston, Wyoming

To all, ULUG will be attending the 10th annual Roundhouse Festival in Evanston, Wyoming August 4th and 5th. Whereas Evanston is about 90 minutes from Salt Lake City all of the members will be staying in hotels. If you live in or around Evanston, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  A Hippo and some Box Cars (More Pennsy MOCs)

Pennsylvania 2-10-0 Decapod and X-54 Box Car. I've had these built for a while now but have been dragging my feet as far as posting them. Some of you may have seen the Decapod and cars at BrickWorld but if not I present them to you now. (URL) \ I1sa (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Trains at Merrist Wood

Hi All, I've put together a load of my video clips from this year's Merrist Wood Summer Show (Guildford, Surrey, UK) which was held on the 20th of May. The clips were of the joint layout by myself and Ben Rogers. Ben's trains were Thomas the Tank (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  NMRA Pics

Looks like it was the best yet, from the pics I have seen on BS. The thing that really stands out for me is the amazing increase in great individual train vehicle models. Just to pick on a few, in no particular order Nice use of parts for these (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

(...) I'd be curious about hard numbers as well. In the past couple of years that I've been involved with train shows, we've probably shown to a couple thousand people at each show. This is just based on my estimation though, as I'm not privy to any (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

(...) It's potentially a large audience... I wonder if the community, and the campaign to save 9V trains wouldn't benefit from gathering a more solid understanding of some of the numbers involved. For example: How many people have viewed LEGO train (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

(...) Quoted from <http:\www.brickish.org Brickish Assocation> member James Shields "I also got the new RC crossover points. They are interesting, but not quite as good as I hoped. Earlier reports suggested that the switch was a 3-way affair, but it (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ILTCO @ NMRA NTS - Printable info sheet for show

Hi All, The below link is a compact info sheet (printable) for the ILTCO @ NMRA National Train Show. If you're planning to come its a great way to have the schedule and contact info in your pocket! :) (URL) Chris & SteveB (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact