 Trains / 29338
29337  |  29339
Subject:
NMRA Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:39:33 GMT

Looks like it was the best yet, from the pics I have seen on BS. The thing that really stands out for me is the amazing increase in great individual train vehicle models. Just to pick on a few, in no particular order

Nice use of parts for these autoracks

Subtle equipment doors

Realisticly proportioned boxcar with clever door

Gotta love high noses

Nice doubledecker driving trailer

I’m copying these covered hoppers (but I was going to before!)

Cool Airstream

My favorite bit for this year

I’m looking foward to your show reports, when you have recovered!

Tim