 Trains / 28647
Re: I have a dream...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Didier Enjary wrote:

I'd like to add, that we made certain that 8-wide trains could be built
using 10183. There are enough black plates (4xN and 2xN) and black 2x8
technic plates to built a decent sized 8-wide base. Also, one builder
did build an 8-wide model, and ironically, it was not built by either of
the 8-widers. The 8-wide model didn't make it onto the box though.

It really is a cool set that has a lot of possibilities in addition to
the featured models.

Chris

any idea on what's in the inventory for this set?  looks awsome btw.

ondrew