 Trains / 27983
Re: Train station on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:26:01 GMT

Hi Jonathan

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   the wiring above the train tracks really adds realism.

Thanks. Those catenary masts use home-made “rigging” pieces created from button thread (the green ones) or blind cord (the black ones) and 1x1 round plates. It was rather tricky to set up, but I’ve always been bothered by “electric” trains whizzing along without a power supply, so I had to try.

Norbert Black