 Trains / 27973
Re: Train station on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:28:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I noticed this on Brickshelf last week and was waiting the see if there would be a post about it but hadn’t seen one. . .

I think it has amazing potential. I am hoping to see it completed.

I might even try my hand at a similar one but with different colors.

Jonathan

it has been completed and made its debut at ottawa’s annual trainshow. the builder, jeff brundige is a fellow member of parlugment and many more photos of the incredible layout it was on can be found here.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-