 Trains / 27624
Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:39:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
The new RC trains have been released on LEGO.com.

Okay wait... the description says "Remote control requires 9 AA (1.5v)
batteries, not included."

AND the train takes??  6???

That must be a typo (could it be 3 for the remote, and 6 for the train???)

Is it just me, or does 15 AA batteries sound like a nightmare come Christmas or
Birthday morn???

We always have a ton of AAA hanging around, but we would be hard pressed to come
up with 15, heck even 9 AA... hope the box is marked pretty clearly.

Janey "Plugs are so much easier, Red Brick"

According to instructions (available from LEGO.COM) loco for set 7898 needs 6 AA
batteries and remote needs 3 AA batteries.

Saso