 Trains / 27616
Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
Regular track is a little more expensive than 9V.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7896&cn=250&t=5&d=12

...but it's US$16 for 8 straight & 8 curved.  Had me scared for a sec, wondering
how all plastic track could be more expensive than plastic + metal track.

The bad thing here is that you can't buy straight track by itself!  Users often
end up with too much curved track...

-Bryan