 Trains / 27583 (-20)
  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

Way to go! I love the BNSF - great use of the new 1x1 slopes with SNOT - looks great. The cars are also beautiful. Keep it up, Jeffery MacEachern BS: (URL) MOCPages: (URL) Blog: (URL) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

(...) I did! Excellent stuff. Wow. Also, I like the revamped police car and taxi and just LOVE the fire engine. I think that is the first I have seen those 1x2x6 arches used above the wheels. Fabulous! Thanks, Jonathan (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

(...) Very nice, and VERY studless :) Congratulations, they all work well together. (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

Here's my custom 7-wide intermodal train based on the popular Lego sets 10133 & 10170, as well as a crane. 7-Wide EMD GP38: I built two of these locomotives. I find that building in seven-wide is a fun and interesting experience! (URL) Brickshelf (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show Press release

Hi All, There has been a press release by the NMRA about our up and coming layout, thought I'd share it with you. (URL) more generic info on the show visit www.iltco.org and there is a news blurb and linked article with all the detailed information. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.iltco)

  Re: Another tram / light rail from Turin!

Che spettacolo.... Ciao Marco (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Another tram / light rail from Turin!

(URL) After my first attempt to build a tram from Turin ((URL)), I've decided to make another one in the same scale (1:37). The model I've chosen is the "Fiat ML 7000", a tram that I use very often. This tram is about 28 meter long and it is someway (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: French Sleeping Car

Banban schreef: (...) Holy moly, it is a beautty! What a detail! I love the... well, think I love every thing about it. Good work. Must weight a ton, does it? Jeroen (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Pullman Style Passenger Car LEGO Factory

Here is a (URL) Pullman style passenger car> built with LEGO Train Factory parts inspired by some pics of such a car on English rails. (URL) to this Pullman car at LEGO Factory>. (URL) Thanks for checking it out. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: End of line train bumper with touch switch

Hey Dave- Funny, Ross just built some buffers/bumper sensors 2 nights ago for the big show in Philly (we are only bringing half of our layout, and ping-ponging the mainlines). He was planning on testing them this weekend. I'll have to point him your (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  End of line train bumper with touch switch

Hello all, I'm currently running a small layout in my basement using an LDCC'ed RCX with automation provided by an RCX running NQC. For the NQC program to know when a train has reached the end of the line, I had to develop a bumper sensor. I (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory

(...) Hi Paul, Thanks. Glad you like them. Still, the question remains as to whether these MOCs are truly good robust constructions. I have yet to order any of them and build them. It's fun to work within the limited part shape and colors. I wish (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory

(...) James, These are really great. Both the intercity set and the boxcars, as well as your previous submissions. Please keep them coming! -Paul (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: Town/Train Contests

(URL) Town/Train Contests Announced for BrickFest! The BrickFest Staff is happy to announce the Town and Train Competitions for BrickFest 2006: There will be 5 awards for train, and 5 for town. Train 1) Best Steam Engine-Themed MOC --Must be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) [...] (...) [...] (...) Mark, Good suggestion, but I don't know if it will work for us. The display is at a museum, and I don't know if that is something that the staff would be willing to do. Chris (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) Ted, One of the NELUG guys is doing the same thing. When he hear's more he said he'll let me know... Chris (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) OK, so I'm a total 9V train noobie, having just gotten some that have not even been run yet... yup, total n00b. But... I've been doing model rail for a long time. Looking at the pictures of train motors (in preparation for DCC surgery...) it (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) Chris- I've been thinking about finding replacements for the wheel contacts in LEGO train motors. At our May SCLTC event, I spoke with a visitor about the problem. The guys is a mechanical engineer and familiar with motor contacts and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  latest BayLTC pictures

Here are pictures from our latest museum show: (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory

LEGO Train Factory Constrained: Latest to the yard is an attempt to model the (URL) German DB 103 locomotive and an intercity set> (think LEGO train set 7740). While this version is red and tan, the colors are inverted due to part shape (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact