 Trains / 27283 (-20)
  FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(URL) Yup. I finally did it. This is the second modification of the TCLTC's version of (URL) Tom McDonald's Spamcake Diner™>. Thanks again to Tom for sharing his inspirational vision with all of us:-) The first change was going to pink for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) The containers have to reach planet level at some point... where they are carried in the more usual manner ;) Tim (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

Mr. Pieniezak, You grabbed the words right out of my mouth. As you point out, if you were moving containers in space, the “Upside-down” notion is relative. Equilateral triangle cross sections (or consistent trapezoid cross sections for that matter) (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  SCLTC Coming to Fullerton Railroad Days

SCLTC will return to Fullerton Railroad Days (FRRD) for the fifth consecutive year in May 2006 with one of its largest operating LEGO train displays ever. The layout features a mix of new creations and old favorites including an extended version of (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Here's my take on the Sortainers : (URL) Thanks Tim for the super instructions, class job on them. And thanks Soren for sharing this creation, it was a fun build with lots of neat ideas going on. I made a couple of mods to it, nominally (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Live steam Lego train

(...) I'm a fan of live steam ((URL) in LEGO, wow! Fabulous! CSSoh (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Live steam Lego train

Hi, This is the newest version of my live steam Lego locomotive. It is not pretty, but it runs... (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Damn! I was SO going to do this! I was probably going to just use decals though, so yours is very impressive. Nicely done. One suggestion for a subtle detail... I made my spray cans the same way you did, but I realized that if you use a 1x1 (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006

(URL) Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006 It is time to start planning for one of the next great Train/Town display at BrickFest™. This will be a great way to show your 9v electric train pride and help save our way of model (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

I've done something similar, "pin-pong" or shuttle, using a model railroad circuit. This uses LDR's to detect the train, ambient light works but people leaning over the sensor can cause problems. This has been successfully used at a couple of UK (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) My ping-pong line (for my (URL) W tram>, sorry no pics yet) has a dual line with matching points at each end set to normal (straight). As the tram nears the end of the run, the S curve of the point slows it down without me needing to program a (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Can't we all just get along? (Take 2)

(...) Thanks, Jeremy! I actually added another car and the front cargo compartment since then, so there's yet another play feature on it. I won't be letting my kids near the spamcake, though- far too toxic. Oh, and you guys did a great job of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Save 9 Volt Trains Forum E-mail Feed now Available.

As I now realize some folks prefer E-mail push systems to Forum pull systems we are offering an E-mail feed for all forum posts on (URL) . For those that would like to get notification of new forum posts E-mailed to you we now offer a mailing list (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  TV Broadcast of Freelug show in International Model Show in Paris

Posted on behalf of Dider Enjary: A piece broadcast nationally on the France2 tv station. (URL) The show is put on by Freelug with guest appearances from Jan Albert Van ree (lowlug), Casper Van Nimwegen (lowlug) and Vincent Meuw (Belug) and runs (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Thanks! That was my first guess! Looking forward to more. Jonathan (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Thanks, Tim! (...) I'll see what I can do. I'll need to reshoot it after appying decals anyway. And no need to be jealous of my dark red curves-- they come compliments of (URL) The LEGO Lady> on Bricklink;-) (She even shipped them to Florida (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Check your email for a spyshot:-D JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) (to J-1): He did it with one but I'm not exactly sure how, because, as you've intimated, Ross is the brains in the TCLTC, and I am the bankroll;-) (...) Ross has created a ping-pong loop for our subway modules. (URL) HERE> is a pic of one of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Ah, yes! I see. I was focused on your creations rather than the pix of the actual . . . (...) I am very eager to find out what they are. :o) I am going to think about what you might have redone . . . Jonathan (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) You are exactly correct, Jonathan, but that was intentional! Check out this pic closely: (URL) I think it is obvious that the gate and truck color is bright red and the roof is a darker shade of red. That is one of the striking features that (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact