 Trains / 27265
Re: Excelsior Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

The lower portion of the trolley is red, I think, and only the roof portion is dark red. A lot of the parts on the trucks and the fence piece are not yet available in dark red.

You are exactly correct, Jonathan, but that was intentional! Check out this pic closely:

I think it is obvious that the gate and truck color is bright red and the roof is a darker shade of red. That is one of the striking features that attracted me to this particular trolley.

Ah, yes! I see. I was focused on your creations rather than the pix of the actual . . .

   John: Great looking trolley! Love the extended looking truck design.

Thanks!
   oh, for more elements in dark red . . .

Boy, I can’t wait to show off my 2 remaining dark red (Hmmm, dark red:-d) projects. Actually, they are redos (teaser). One (and this one will be of particular interest to you, Jonathan) should be ready to be photographed (awaiting a final BL order) as soon as next week:-)

I am very eager to find out what they are. :o) I am going to think about what you might have redone . . .

Jonathan