 Trains / 27268
Re: Excelsior Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Very neat little trolley design. I really like your use of the new racer hubs (or whatever they’re called) in the faked bogies.

Thanks, Tim!

   You need to fiddle your lighting for these shots though, all that lovely dark red (I am so jealous of your 1x3 curve collection) looks ordinary red.

I’ll see what I can do. I’ll need to reshoot it after appying decals anyway. And no need to be jealous of my dark red curves-- they come compliments of The LEGO Lady on Bricklink;-)

(She even shipped them to Florida for me so I could finish it up down there and take it to Tampa to show off when we visited a GFLTC show)

HERE is a pic of the boys of the GFLTC, and you can just see my trolley in the foreground:-)

JOHN