 Trains / 27119
Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Recently Soren Roberts came up with this excellent truck with a really nifty container format.

(snip)

   BS gallery

Tim

That is really nice! A great original-looking loc to go with those spacey containers. I love it! I really like the red/gray two-tone look and bulging engineer cabs.

later,

James Mathis