 Trains / 26209
Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Sneak peak of the GPLR (Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders) diorama for the Portland LEGO store.

Very nice!

The display case measures 19”x 16”x 31”, hence the portrait style layout.

Are these the inner case dimensions? ie: the build area?

Were there any parameters or limits (aside from the display size) that you had to adhere to? Or, was it totally up to you what you created and displayed? Were you limited to using certain colors, etc?

thanks, Jonathan