 Trains / 25357
Re: WRONG Rung
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:21:06 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> wrote in message
news:IHo7qF.1MEp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

You're just going to have to succumb to the temptation to make them
laddertomically correct yourself.  I'll lend you one of my Dremels if
you'd
like...  It actually looks like a pretty straightforward mod.  Even lar++
could do it.

Who is he?

I'm happy(??) to say I'm no longer a Dremel virgin... and I even corrupted
someone else too.

++Lar (prefix, not postfix)

Pre. - Suf.  whatever.  I thought you were putting YOU first, now that
you've got all this extra time on your hands...  Are you going through your
post midlife crisis?  I mean, you went from moderating to modding within a
week!  Congrats.  I'll save a seat in the scourge of purist society section
for you at Rocklands.  Drinks are on you.

Rob