 Trains / 25356
Re: WRONG Rung
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

You're just going to have to succumb to the temptation to make them
laddertomically correct yourself.  I'll lend you one of my Dremels if you'd
like...  It actually looks like a pretty straightforward mod.  Even lar++
could do it.

Who is he?

I'm happy(??) to say I'm no longer a Dremel virgin... and I even corrupted
someone else too.

++Lar (prefix, not postfix)