 Trains / 25353
Re: WRONG Rung
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:53:54 GMT

I agree in this case. The one case where the new handle seems superior to the old is if you want to attach it to two 1x1 plates with clip vertical to make a hinge point. With the old handle you clip one clip to the center, which makes a half-stud offset between your two hinged parts. With the new part they line up. (I don’t actually own any of the new handles so I can’t show an example, but the old handle has frustrated me in that aspect in the past.)

Bruce