 Trains / 24598
Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:28:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

But after all of that, I plan to spend my time working on a garden layout, using gauge 1 track, G scale motors, trucks, and couplers and building 12 wide trains out of LEGO. I will have a few buildings, but mostly it will be “real” landscape, very similar in kind to the minilands at the Legoland parks. That is where I see me ending up in this hobby.

Do you have any pic/more info on this? I remember a boxcar I was very inspired by, I thought it was yours but a search revealed that it was Kevin Maynes’ However in the same thread mention was made of some links of your stuff, however the pics aren’t there any more, have they moved?

Tim