 Trains / 24430
Re: 7-wide Elevated Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:42:19 GMT

Spencer, Very nice! The corrugated bricks are so much nicer looking when stacked with aligned seems! I really dislike the Santa Fe with the crossed seams. I was wondering if the 1/4 round roof detail was purposely done in 1 stud wide elements? I would love to see to bottom also and how you connected the trucks.

Ditto on everyone else’s positive comments! I can’t emphasis how much seam alignment (or lack there of) can add that extra bit of detail.

SteveB

In lugnet.announce.moc, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
   After all these years, I finally built my own train. It’s a 7-wide version of an elevated passenger train.

This model will make its debut along with an elevated train loop at MichLTC’s display at the Great American Train show in Novi, Michigan (March 5th & 6th)

MOCPage Brickshelf Gallery

Enjoy!

Spencer