 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2580
2579  |  2581
Subject:
7-wide Elevated Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:53:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After all these years, I finally built my own train. It’s a 7-wide version of an elevated passenger train.

This model will make its debut along with an elevated train loop at MichLTC’s display at the Great American Train show in Novi, Michigan (March 5th & 6th)

MOCPage Brickshelf Gallery

Enjoy!

Spencer