 Trains / 24386
Re: 7-wide Elevated Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:46:10 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:

After all these years, I finally built my own train. It's a 7-wide version of
an elevated passenger train.

[snip]

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7932<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/srezkall/trains/EL/9a.jpg>>

[snip]

Enjoy!

Spencer

Great time for my to log on, that is BEAUTIFUL!
Josh

Very cool.

Chris