 Trains / 24404
Re: 7-wide Elevated Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:26:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
   After all these years, I finally built my own train. It’s a 7-wide version of an elevated passenger train.

This model will make its debut along with an elevated train loop at MichLTC’s display at the Great American Train show in Novi, Michigan (March 5th & 6th)

Beautiful. I am very impressed. Looks like you should build some more trains!

-Matt :)