 Trains / 24223 (-20)
  To the owner of the Train à Grande Vitesse...

Your lights are on. ;) Hello all, I came across this excellent model of the French TGV and wanted to know who the owner is. His/Her? Brickshelf name is Vroum. (URL) for any help. Dave GPLR (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Thanks Steve! I'd come in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a prior committment... MichLUG has a show that weekend so the consist will get some run time then. I may not get to SEE it though as I will be in NYC. (...) I think smack is not (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red Caboose Mods

(...) Oh, no complaints here, I love the inside. Just had to point out a dichotomy. I should know better, though... I once rode an Italian train with plush leather seats (aged but well-cared for), that also had careful patches applied around small (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Cow Palace GATS

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displayingat the Great American Train Show in San Francisco. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Red Caboose Mods

(...) Wood, coal and oil stoves were used in some crummies till the very end of their life... that was usually just before the dawn of personal computers but so what... I put a computer in my 1937 Super Chief (in the dome, even though the SC didn't (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Not completely mine! lots of ideas from others there. (...) Cool. I could never get the builder to email me so I had to guess. But at 6 wide the trucks must stick out quite a bit. I had a version copied and I just didn't like how much bulge (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red Caboose Mods

(...) I like the interior - but it looks kind of like you've got a wood stove next to a computer. 19th Century meets 21st Century? Kelly (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Red Caboose Mods

"Steven Barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:IB7DG7.yHL@lugnet.com... (...) Add some *real* mods (like lights) and you're gold... But seriously, still lookin great! Rob Make more!!! (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Hi Larry, I love the trucks of your Santa Fe coaches most- in fact a very cool invention! But please let me correct you in one point: Bruno's (=legocastle's) cars are not 8-wide. Those are definitely 6-wide and have been running at the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Red Caboose Mods

Hi All, I made some modifications to the Red Caboose that I posted last week ((URL)). I made 3 mods: 1) Added interior. 2) Removable roof. 3) Changed the porch. At the bottom are pics: (URL) I am espcially looking for comments on the porch mod... (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

Great work Larry! Dito on everyone else's compliments! I'd love to see this one in real life. We got a GATS show on Feb 19th-20th if your looking for some long rails! Come on out and give it a spin in the Pacific Northwest! It's six wide friendly (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) er no, I mean 10025 and apparently that's an endemic error, it's in all my MOCpages stuff too (and the folder description on BL and etc...).... sigh. Sloppy sloppy. Chalk it up to excitement. For the record, no Bionicle parts were used in the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Further proof that Lar's footnotes are spreading like the bubonic plague :-P Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

...doesh... (1 Jeroen 1) sound of jaw dropping on floor (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ALCo and EMD

SNIPPIFICATION If you have the time to kill, the inclination and the patience, one of our members just uploaded the full article that details everything about this baby. It's 6 pages long; Just keep clicking next. (URL) Samarth (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

In lugnet.announce.moc, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Hey Larry! Did you really mean <set:10023>? I know it could use a rework, but sheesh... Click the link and you'll understand what I mean [1]. -Duane 1 - I know you like footnotes. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ALCo and EMD

(...) The unit is a completely (brand) new diesel that uses tech from both EMD and ALCo. (...) No, Broad (5 ft 6"). Meter guage is being phased out gradually. Only a few pockets remain now. ALCo stuff? more like *only* ALCo stuff. Well, actually (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Excellent work! Can't believe you can get the interior so right too! Most of my loco's are solid to the core. Stops them changing into a kit of parts when they accidently make it off the track and hit the floor. So what do I have to do to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) I've had the privilege of seeing some of the cars in person and they rock. Can't wait to see the engine in the flesh. -Tim (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

big Snippy ;-) It looks very good, very good. First impressions, its a very coherent design and looks bigger than it is (as I mentioned on Brickish). The truck design is nice, those are sections of technic ribbed hose for the springs? I like the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact