 Trains / 24220
24219  |  24221
Subject:
[Press Release] BayLTC at Cow Palace GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:38:44 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is
pleased to announce that we will be displayingat the Great American Train
Show in San Francisco. Here are the show details:

February 12-13, 2005

Cow Palace
Geneva & Santos
Daly City, CA 94014

Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday
Admission: $8.00
Kids under 12 are free
Admission is good for both days

We will be presenting a 22'x22' layout with several loops of trains and
monorails, running through town, industrial, farming, and suburban scenes.
We are signed up to present one workshop:

LEGO Trains: Only Imagination Required

Additional information may be obtained at
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG