 Trains / 24216
Re: Red Caboose Mods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:56:07 GMT

"Steven Barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message
news:IB7DG7.yHL@lugnet.com...
Hi All,
I made some modifications to the Red Caboose that I posted last week
(<http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=24075>). I made 3 mods: 1) Added
interior.
2) Removable roof. 3) Changed the porch.

At the [bottom] are pics:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7194>

I am espcially looking for comments on the porch mod...

Thanks,
SteveB

Add some *real* mods (like lights) and you're gold...
But seriously, still lookin great!

Rob

Make more!!!