 Trains / 23904
23903  |  23905
Subject:
How do I power a long track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:25:06 GMT

Hello everybody,

I have a train track that runs around the perimeter of my son’s bedroom on a
platform that extends out from the wall.  The problem is that the train seems to
really slow down around the opposite end of the track from where the power is
connected. What do you guys do to keep a train running smoothly on those large
layouts I’ve seen you put up at shows?

I’d appreciate any advice you could give.
Thanks,
Mark

P.S. The email LUGNET keeps putting my name in these posts is bogus. I have no
idea where it is getting it, as it is not what is in my profile.  Anyway, I'll
check the forum for any responses.