 Trains / 23852
Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:31:51 GMT

Magnets, righto.

How do I do that?

I've spent most of today trying to put together a program for a pressure pad
triggered setup, haven't had any sucess.  Same with a light program.  I don't
have any idea how to use magnets.  Do you have a program I could use for the
magnets, or pics of their construction?

Thanks for the help and kind words, all!

-Stefan-