 Trains / 23840
23839  |  23841
Subject:
Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:25:54 GMT

What the heck are they called? I know the whole thing is referred to as a grade crossing, but other than crossbucks, I don’t know what to call it. Anyways, I cooked this up recently:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Trains/Signals/pict1639.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Trains/Signals/pict1640.jpg

It’s going to be part of a larger module with a road bridge and grade crossing. Anyone have any tips on programming the crossing so it works reliably in all light conditions?

-Stefan-