 Trains / 2338
Re: Home layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:15:01 GMT

I do and it's a lot easier to set up.  Before, the living room was carpeting
but it was getting old and my dad and I decided to take it out and put in a
wood laminate fooring (Pergo).  I don't have a layout all the time but I can
set up one any time of the year and not just Christmas(like I used to).

Adrian

Paul Foster <paul.foster@sgi.com> wrote in message

I'm curious, how many people actually have train tracks set up
and available at home to run trains on?  Some folks, it is obvious
from the web pages (like Joe D) that they can run trains anytime
but I was just wondering about others?

Having just set up my first tracks, I was just curious.

Paul