 Trains / 23041
Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:58:49 GMT

Mikael,

Thanks for your comments about the layout.  I do remember seeing you and your
family and friends admiring the layout, not once, but twice!

Maybe next time we display, you can bring out some of your 8-wide trains to show
us, We'd enjoy seeing them and we might be able to run them on the layout if
there is enought clearance.

Ray

----------------------------
In lugnet.trains, Mikael Lundquist wrote:

I were fortunate to be able to go over and look at this display with my
family and friends. I must say it was really impressive. It later occured
to me --- Wow! Everything at or near one single theme! Awesome!
My 9 year old boy along with his friend later said at the amusement park --
"We want to go back to the Lego train display!" And so we went back to
take a second look......

Mikael

In lugnet.trains, Ray Silva wrote:
Pictures from the show are up and ready for viewing.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85576&n=0

Let us know what you think.

Ray