 Trains / 23036
Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ray Silva wrote:
Pictures from the show are up and ready for viewing.

This cattle car design:

Bruce thanks for your comments on the cattle car.  I can't take full credit
though.  Like many MOC's, I built someone's design that i had seen on bricklink
and then took it one step further.

This water tower:

Thanks again.

Paul Thomas
SPLTC

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the distinction between the SPLTC and the
SCLTC?

I will let someone else answer this question in depth from my club.  My responce
may get me into truble.

Bruce