 Trains / 22990
Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 00:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.town, Marck Franssen wrote:

Posted by, I believe the chairman of Freelug, somewhere in lugnet.trains.
We confirmed it, so these sets will be available. The 10156 from june, 10157
and 10158 from july (SAH).

Yellow truck is coming back??? That's rocking! It's a cute little set. Not sure
I'd vote it a huge must have back classic, but it's good news nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing!

I really like the 2148 truck, I bought a bunch of those they were available, and
ended up keeping 7, and that's quite a bit on my limited budget.
It would be nice to see the 3442 truck return as well. That was a nice one too. Only kept 4 of those myself.   :-)

Tim Strutt