 Town / 7506
Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 01:22:45 GMT

Wouldn't this be more of an OOC than a MOC?

With so many people working on it, "My" doesn't fit, "Our" does ;-)

Eric Brok wrote:

To be able to order parts in advance and make building instructions for
collaborative building, the full plant was first designed in LDraw/MLCAD, which
took several months.

The buildings and layout were built as a collaborative effort by our society
members. In changing shifts of 6-8 people, the layout was completed by about 35
people in about 12 building days.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/