 Town / 7512
Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 20:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.town, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   Wow, what a great model - and great use of MLCAD as well.

Now what I really want to know... Was any Grolsch consumed during (or after!) the build?? ;^)

The only time we consumed Grolsch was during the toast as part of the unveiling ceremony :-)

Otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to count all those studs in the instructions...

Eric