 Town / 7498
7497  |  7499
Subject:
new sets...mmmmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 16:43:45 GMT

Impressive model. That's huge. That must have been quite the LDraw model too.
I'd hate to try rendering that one. :-)
It looks great, very true to scale.
Not meaning to railroad the thead, but my eye caught another thread on your
De Bouwsteen site:
http://www.debouwsteen.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=640
Anyone have any more info on these sets, 10156, 10157, & 10158?
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Looks like 10158 is a close re-release of 2148 Legoland Truck that came out
a few years ago.

The 10156 and 10157 are the train cars from a 4511 set.  I believe these
are going to be sold individually so people don't need to get needless
train controllers and track.

Ben Medinets