 Trains / 22863 (-20)
  Re: Trains logo - need scan

Tim - simply outstanding! Thank you very much! Bryan "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HwuADs.17Lq@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed

(...) Dave, Aren't this: (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) There's always the night as well :D (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed

(...) That squares with my recollection as well. (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

(...) Well, this sounded like a worthy cause, so I scanned a Train Logo from an old catalogue at 300dpi, cleaned it up in Paint Shop Pro, and uploaded it to Brickshelf for your viewing pleasure: (URL) Strutt (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Hello Tim, I feel sorry for being too fast.... ;-) In fact that has been my third instruction I did with LPub and I fear it might be the last one for quite a while. It is simply too time cosuming to do such an instruction and additionally I am (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Containers!

Just thought I'd share these shots: (each thumb links to the referenced pic at Brickshelf) (10 URLs) BFDC'03 TCLTC SPLTC MSLTC FGLTC Indylug rtlT LUCNY WAMALTC GFLTC NALUG NGLTC BayLTC NELUG GMLTC NCLTC SCLTC GtwLUG LCLTC VLC That's 19 different (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this logo is rather small and won't scale up without a lot of pixelation. Anyone else have a good, high resolution scan of the Lego Trains logo? Bryan "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed

snipping* (...) Hi, You could try something along this line: John Deere Model A tractor, non Aero version, Approx system scale. (URL) While it works I would love to know a better way too! Thanks Troy (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

(...) I haven't found the first one bearing the steam engine silhouette, but the second logo, although with noticeably larger lettering, is available near the top left corner of Lugnet's Train news page: (URL) to me this logo seems to be a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Trains logo - need scan

Does anyone have a nice high quality scan of the Lego Trains logo? In particular - I'm looking for the logo that appears in the upper left of this page: (URL) the more common: (URL) help with this is appreciated. I'm doing some re-organizing for my (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  BrickTopia - Road & Rail Cargo Center

Here is the latest BrickTopia skyscraper - A road & rail cargo terminal: (URL) BrickTopia Page: (URL) are appreciated. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Very nice work Ben! Can't wait to see it on the BIP! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.inst)

  Ben's BR24 instructions

Sorry to steal Ben's thunder, I have just seen the instructions he has uploaded to Brickshelf ((URL) had downloaded his ldraw file for this and was working on putting it in a suitable order for instructions. Oh well, that will teach me for being (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  [Press Release] BayLTC Showing in Pleasanton for 32 Days

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.western)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) Thank you Tim! I have added this reference, and the one Rosco found: (URL) to the header of the group. (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My BBB steam locomotive (and latest pics from around the layout)

(...) 4-4-4's most definitely existed, considering that one (F1a) holds the North American steam speed record (on rails, not total...that belonges to a steam car). Jubilee class, CPR. The wheel arrangement was also used on some tank engines, and at (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) The normal one I have heard (& read) about them being called is blind drivers. Certanly more than just the 9F Starship had blind drivers- at least one british 0-4-4 had a blind trailing axle too...figure that one out. CPR 2-8-0's that were (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Always in the mood to save you, the consumer, bricks!

So I tweaked my motorized switching mechanism for the train wyes a bit. Got it down to 5 bricks/2 plates high, and mostly all just basic bricks, plates and a few technic pieces... Anyway, if you're so inclined to motorize your switches, here's an (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Resource books for locomotive modellers at train show

I bought a couple of books today at a model rail show in Derby, UK. Model Railroader Cyclopedia Volume 1 - Steam Locomotives ($49.95) and Model Railroader Cyclopedia Volume 2 - Diesel Locomotives ($37.95). These books contain scale drawings of their (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.books)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact