 Trains / 22862
Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Weiler-Thiessen wrote:
Hi

Came across the following set of pictures of a large scale steam engine on
Brickshelf.

Very well done.

What I want to know is how the wheels were constructed.  I am in the process
of trying to make a John Deere Model D tractor with steel wheels, and my LEGO
renditions pale in comparison to these wheels.  I can't figure out how the
wheels for the train were constructed.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Or
better still contact information for the person who submitted to Brickshelf
would do also.

Thx.

Dave

Dave,