 Trains / 22849
22848  |  22850
Subject:
[Press Release] BayLTC Showing in Pleasanton for 32 Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:33:53 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is
pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Amador-Livermore
Valley Historical Society and Museum. Our layout will be on display for a
period of 32 days. We will be setting up on June 10-11, and our layout will
be up and running on the morning of June 12. Here are the show details:

June 10-July 11, 2004 (32 days)

Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum
603 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566

Show Hours:
Wednesday-Saturday 11am-4pm
Sunday 1pm-4pm
Monday-Tuesday closed

Admission: Donation

We will be presenting a self-running 15'x15' layout with several loops of
trains running through town, farming, and suburban scenes. The theme of this
layout is "Railroad in the Central Valley", and will feature locally-based
scenes ranging from the 1850s to the 1950s.

Additional information may be obtained by calling 925.462.2766, emailing
valleymuseum@sbcglobal.net, or on our web site at http://www.baylug.org.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG