 Trains / 2285
Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:13:48 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 05:03:57 GMT, erythrite@hotmail.com (Kya Morden) wrote:

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:09:57 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

Juniorization is more than just over-reliance on SPUDs and POOPs.  It's the

SPUDs and POOPs?  Special Purpose...stuff... and more stuff....

What are they?

SPUD = Special Purpose, Useless, Decorative.  Think yellow rafts from
       Divers.
POOP = Piece Out of Other Pieces.  Things that should have been multiple
       pieces.  Think 5-high bricks, angled bricks with double slopes, Town
       Jr. elements.

Steve