 Trains / 2266
Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I think it is garbage. At least 4559 was remotely usefull for parts but 4561
stinks.
I think that 1999 is the first year where trains have been fully junorised

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Th motor frame may come in handy for something, and the 1*3*4 windows (for lack
of a better term) are quite handy for making coach bottoms (see my web page for
a coach made using them)

The cars are jr'ized, and I don't really like them that much, but they make
good loads for flatcars.

Overall, just as bad or good as 4559 is though.  I'm sure all of us here want
to see a reintroduction of 4558 (even in ICE or similar colours).  I'd love to
get several good passagner trains, but untill then, I make mine using parts
from various other ones.

Heres wishing for a 4558 re-release in white,red stripe without the track or
controller.

James Powell
http://www.geocites.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049