 Trains / 2271
Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:55:04 GMT

I purchased the 4561 as a first train. My only complaint is the train is too
fragile for a child to play with. When the side dors are opened on the cars,
they come loose from the roof hinges. I added a few peices to beef up the
hinges. Mine is subjected to the play of a 5 1/2 year old boy. He seems to
enjoy it a lot more now that it is sturdier. I personally dont care much for
the engine, but he has a great time playing with it. I guess it was meant to
be a "toy".

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
I think it is garbage. At least 4559 was remotely usefull for parts but • 4561
stinks.
I think that 1999 is the first year where trains have been fully junorised

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com