 Trains / 2270
Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:05:48 GMT

snip
And a common bugbear of mine -
stickers that cross several bricks. I *HATE* that. Effectively stops
you ever being able to separate the bricks again.

Yes.  The stickers are stupid.
I cut mine off so that they were not stamp'd

AS far as being juniorized is concerned. Its appearance may be
unrealistic but no real problems with the bricks. The new nose pieces
are a bit annoying but arguably no more juniorized than Metroliner
nosepieces - or the ones that have been used on aeroplanes for
years. The only questionable brick as far as being juniorized is concerned
is the painted-on grille on the lorry.

This is just reverting to a older way of doing things.  I have plenty of 1*4
bricks with printed grills on them.

James Powell