 Trains / 22819
Re: BBB Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:06:01 GMT

steve barile wrote:

Hi All,
I have been wondering what people have been building with the BBB steam
driver wheels... (maybe I missed 'em if they have been posted before)

Still working on it. I had my sights set on a 1E steam engine (2-10-0) but
the frame is the bottleneck, am almost there getting it through curves.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit