 Trains / 20690
Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:24:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Gerlach wrote:

<snip>

Welcome to the crazy world of displaying a Lego train layout!

Glad to hear you had fun, I hope your group continues to 'dabble' in trains.
And I'm *really* looking forward to what your RCX expertise can bring to the
world of Lego trains.

How many other train shows approached you asking if you'd display at their show?
That's the part that always makes us laugh, and makes us feel like we're doing
something right.

JohnG, GMLTC

I didn't want to mention that part for fear of sounding a little 'braggish', but
at least 6 tentative invites to other train shows.

I don't know if we have the time to get somethign together for November (the
tentative first show) because one of our members is leaving and therefore we
lose half of Altenberg.  We're in 'redesign mode' now.

Dave K